Family Medicine - NP Other job located in West Virginia
Shenandoah Community Health is recruiting an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner for an outpatient position in our Primary Care Department.
Since 1976, the dedicated providers and support staff of Shenandoah Community Health have worked to ensure our patients receive the highest quality, most comprehensive healthcare, behavioral healthcare, and support services possible. SCH is more than just a job; it is an opportunity to affect the lives of the people living in our community.
SCH is accredited by the Joint Commission and a recipient of the Health Resources and Services Administration National Quality Leader Award, and Health Center Quality Leader award.
Advantages of working in our CHC setting include:
- Salary plus RVU based incentive compensation calculated and paid quarterly
- Competitive benefit package includes paid Vacation, Sick, CME leaves; Medical, Life, Long Term Disability insurances; Tax Deferred Retirement plan, $2000/annual CME allotment; Paid Professional Licenses & DEA fees
- Professional liability coverage under occurrence based Federal Tort Claims Act
- Potential for Federal or State Loan Repayment
- Paid Interview Expenses and Relocation Assistance
- The opportunity for professional collaboration among our 50+ multi-disciplinary clinicians encompassing family practice, pediatrics, internal medicine, ob/gyn, nurse midwifery, psychiatry, psychotherapy, pharmacy, and dentistry provides enhanced continuity of care for patients.
- Extensive services provided by social workers, health educators, case/care managers, medical interpreters, outreach nurses, etc. give support for clinicians and patients.
- Option to serve as a clinical preceptor with academic appointment
Located in the beautiful rolling hills of the northern Shenandoah Valley only 80 miles from Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD., Martinsburg, WV is a dynamic and growing community